domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2012

Friends



Hi everyone,

Today I want to talk about my friends. The friends are a part very important of my life; also they are my family and love me, accompany me and make me very happy. 

I value to my friends who are in good and bad moments. I don’t know that qualities should to have a friend, because the people are different, but I guess the most important is that friends get along. I think that a good friend should to be unconditional.

I consider me an excellent friend; I have never betrayed a friend and I try to be always when my friends need me. I believe that the friendship is something beautiful that we should protect and respecting.

The true I don’t make friends easily, I have only friends of school and University, really I am shy when beginning a friendship. And I never have friends over the internet.

My best friends:

My mother: she is also my best friend, she is unconditional with me, she listen me, understand me and help me always. She knows everything about me, all my secrets. My mother is the best of world.

My boyfriend: he is my companion in this life, we lived together four years ago and we constructed a home. He besides of to be my boyfriend is a great friend, a good adviser.

Alexia, Maca, Bianca: They were my friends of high school, but now they are my friends of my life, ten years of friendship, in other words they are my friends of childhood. I think that they are the people that more know me, because we grew united.

The friendship is the best!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario